Menchie’s yogurt franchise places people and community before commerce, and is currently spreading smiles in communities worldwide. Guests consider Menchie’s to be the friendliest place on Earth, which is evident in the recognition the company has received.
Menchie’s in the Spotlight
As an emerging leader in the frozen dessert industry, Menchie’s continues to be noted for its many accomplishments through local and national media. Menchie’s buzz is spreading far and wide, and the frozen yogurt franchise has received numerous awards in the country’s top media publications.
Awards that Menchie’s yogurt franchise has won include:
- Top 100 Movers and Shakers (2013)
- Menchie’s CEO takes Frozen Yogurt Global (2013)
- No. 1 Rising Star, Best Franchise Deals (2013)
- 2013 Menchie’s to Get “Smurfed” (2013)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Franchise 500, Fastest Growing Franchise (2014)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Franchise 500, Fastest Growing Franchise, and Top New Franchises (2013)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Franchise 500, Fastest Growing, Top New and America’s Top Global categories (2012)
- Restaurant Business Magazine: #1 fastest growing franchise (2010)
- Restaurant Business Magazine: #2 fastest growing franchise (2011)
- Technomic: #272 in the Top 500 U.S. Restaurant Chain Report (2012)
- WBIR-TV: Top Frozen Yogurt in Knoxville, TN (2012)
- AllBusiness Magazine: Franchise AllStar (2011)
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Best Franchise (2011)
- Orlando Magazine: Ranked #1 Best Frozen Yogurt (2011)
- Nickelodeon’s Parents’ Picks: Best Frozen Dessert in Los Angeles (2009)
Menchie’s frozen yogurt franchise has also been featured on MSNBC, ABC-TV, FOX-TV, NBC-TV, Fox Business, the CBS hit show “Undercover Boss” as well as in QSR Magazine, People Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Franchise Update, The Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Seattle Magazine, Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine, The New York Post and The Denver Business Journal, among others.
Additionally, Hollywood’s A-listers frequent Menchie’s – celebrities like Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Seacrest, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been spotted making their own favorite mixes at Menchie’s.